Tuesday, April 04, 2006

A Photographic Update

laptop and a messy desk. this is usually what i stare at when it's time to procrastinate.
now you can officially say you've seen the world through Zubin's eyes.

thats me. and my guitar. making music together.
what else can i say about that one?

some of the international mates invaded my flat. we went out that night.
what a crazy night it was.
from left to right- Natasha (UK), Oscar (Hungary), Sebastian (Germany), and Zubin (Me!)

some of the canadian mates. we were eating a kangaroo curry, courtesy of master chef: monsieur jeffrey peck. (from left to right- Ryan, Jeff, Jenn, and Heather).

this is me beautiful new guitar. look at her.
wow. just like a celtic goddess.

Thats me! Searching for enlightenment under a banyan tree.
The shot was taken at the beautiful garden in the middle of the city in Brisbane.
The garden is like paradise. Only thing, at night time the bats swoop kinda low.
How am I expected to reach nirvana with all those people around?

Crikey! My buddy Oscar, with Steve Irwin and Family.
Oscar is from Hungary and the majority of English that he speaks
has been acquired through conversations with me.
I've also picked up a little Hungarian along the way.
Magyar Orsag Gyonyeru!

Harriet the tortoise. The oldest living creature on the planet. 180 years old.
Charles Darwin studied this specific tortoise and brought her to Australia.
She has political grafitti on her back from punks through the years.
Imagine that: 2 world wars, the invention of the airplane, the car, a whole bunch of other things. Must be very wise. All she wants to do is eat flowers.

Beautiful colours that day.
Ran out into the middle of the road with my camera to take this shot.
Look at that contrast in colours! I think im a sky enthusiast.

Max Romeo and the Upsetter. These two spiders have been
sharing a web outside my bedroom window for a couple weeks now.
The big one eats the big food and little one eats the little food.
The big one is Max Romeo. The Little one is the Upsetter.
If you dont know what im talking about, you need to listen to more reggae music.

Zubin's warm-up song. It's dark and scary. Just the way I like it.


In the land of heat, couldnt get no sleep.
Me and Jeff workin on one of Jeff's tunes.

4 Comments:

Blogger Kate said...

The Life of Zubin the Guitar Player. Looks nice Zubin. Keep up the good work! :-)

8:53 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good to see you back on the horse buddy, and not sending me random msgs at 3:30am local time saying how much you miss your guitar!!!
Next time you play, rock out on Karma Police one time for me man!

3:53 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Little bit of exaggeration about my english language skills, don't you think, Tanár Úr???

5:12 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Little bit of exaggeration about my english language skills, don't you think, Tanár Úr???

5:14 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home