Sunday, January 08, 2006

ETA- 10:15:20:00

A Brief Intro to this segment:
Im almost there, it seems far away, but it is really closer than it seems. One week left, so many questions and anxieties running through my mind. Trying and appreciate things for their full value and potential in these last few days. I'll miss all the things here. But i'll be back. Dinners with friends and family, goodbyes, mixed feelings. Good outweighs the bad. And i'll be back.

Other things worthy of note on my mind:
  • Virginia. - "just went to sleep...it wasnt that bad...i'll be watching them from the other side" these gut-wrenching words running in and out of my mind. trying to give comfort, but only bringining sorrow. illegible writing.
  • Ideas for people to comment on about this journal - what would you like to see? what direction do you think this will take?
General Conversations:

Everything i've written seems to be so sparse. I need a direction, and that is what im out to find. How can i encompass the goings-on of my own life with the goings-on of the world around me into one small and insignificant journal? Maybe i can talk about my projects, my recent "artistic revolution", or maybe give you little bits n pieces of words that are ringing bells with me right now? My plans for the week are to finish up my painting. yes, that odd looking medieval thing thats making my basement smell like tea right now. what the painting makes me think of --> balance. judgement. apocolypse. power. control. strings being pulled. forces. nature. heat. absolute zero. contrast. organic. I felt that going to australia would kill off my artistic spirit, but i realize, it'll only help. i feel that im going to be writing a lot more frequently beginning next week. It's only another phase of the artistic revolution, not an end. The beard has only been shaved to allow for something new!

words-
explosions and collapse. rebuilding. death coming in droves.
unbalanced world, being pulled apart by extremes.
being pulled apart at the seems. prophecy-holy land- in peril. "in grave condition".
sharonisrael.
snow blankets the dead ground making us forget. april is the cruelest month.
being followed by giants, in the sky. watching over me as i go where i think about who i used to be.

On the Final Note:
This post has a lot of stuff in it. interpret, but do justice to the words. theres a lot of words, a lot of unorganized ideas. feel free to sort them out. feel free to comment. feel free to make suggestions. I know that this post was a bit bleak, at least it felt that way to me. But there will be brighter and shiny posts up ahead.
So thats it. About a week to go.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home